UbiSoft Player Support Agent with German / Russian / English
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Your Job Role:
• To handle PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to the gamer’s cases via email;
• To handle the communication with the gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases, and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction;
• To provide accurate, valid and complete troubleshooting by following the right processes and using the right tools;
• To contribute positively towards the achievement of individual and team performance targets, Service Levels, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys;
• To develop a deep knowledge of our client’s products and process;
• To support the extended teams, new projects and the wider business as and when required;
• To show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our clients.
What you need to have:
• To be fluent in one of the following languages: German, Russian, or English;
• To be an active gamer and familiar with both PC and Console gaming;
• To be proficient in troubleshooting technical issues in a Hardware/PC/Console environment;
• To have a good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Gaming Forums/Communities;
• To have a friendly personality and be a team player;
• To be self-motivated and able to work proactively.
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Various career development opportunities
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
Link for applications: synnex.taleo.net